POSITION IS ON HOLD AT THE MOMENT BUT APPLICANTS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY FOR FUTURE OPENINGS.
Electronics Recycling Plant is looking for qualified candidates to join their team in Etobicoke.
This is a general labour position located on Highway 27 & Belfield, Toronto On.
DAY SHIFTS NEEDED Monday to Friday
This is a DUSTY environment
- Disassembling of electronic equipment using screw driver/ electric powered/ pneumatic air drills and hammers
- Working on shredding machine Packing and shrink wrapping of skids
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- First pair of safety glasses will be provided by Topnotch Employment Services.
- Respirator, ear plugs and gloves are provided by our client.
- Be able to read and communicate in English
- Experience in the use of hand/power tools an asset
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to follow instructions and learn
- Interested candidates will be required to pass a criminal record check
- Must have CSA certified safety shoes and be able to work in an environment with a certain level of dust and noise. It is mandatory to wear ear plugs, CSA certified safety shoe and Safety glasses. Employees are not allowed to take phones, keys or any other devices into the plant.
Pay rate: $11.40 per hour
30 minutes Paid lunch break; No other break, except for washroom (work 7.5 hours and paid for 8 hours)
Interested Candidates please submit resumes.
Job Type: Full-time