Our client, a food processing plant in Concord is looking for qualified candidates to join their team.
• Dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables to the company’s high standards
• Packing produce accordingly
• Responsible for identifying the different produce at various stages, size, and classification.
• Responsible for handling of produce carefully to prevent bruising or blemishes of the product.
• Responsible for adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production of produce
• Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of work area.
• Responsible for meeting minimum packing standards as assigned by Production Supervisor
• Be able to read and communicate in English
• Ability to follow instructions and learn
• Work in accordance to GMP policies
• Able to lift 25 lb to 50 lb boxes of produce.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to stoop and bend frequently
SHIFT: Days 6:45 am to 2:15 pm
Afternoons 2:45 pm to 11:15 pm
PAY RATE: Days: $12.00 per hour; Afternoons: $13.16 per hour