We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor for a Concord based company. In this role you have the opportunity to work with various product offerings supplied to architects, designers, contractors and purchasing companies within the commercial market. You will provide sales support to our Outside Sales Consultants and Support to our Customer’s requirements.
- Answer phones in a consistent and pleasant manner
- Write up orders and follow company policies regarding order requirements.
- Provide a point of contact for customers with order status inquires changes and issues.
- Communicate with suppliers for stock, production and shipping times.
- Assist Sales Consultant’s where needed on pricing, order status, stock checks etc…
- Work closely with the National Customer Service Manager on special projects and or accounts.
- Work closely with other departments of Customer Service across Canada Credit Department, Sample Department, Warehouse, Purchasing and Transportation.
- Handle conflict in a confidential manner
- Interpersonal skills
- Can work in a team environment and independently
- High degree of organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of order management process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to cope with stress
- Other duties as assigned
Shift: 8:30 am to 5:00 p.m Monday – Friday
Location: Steeles/Keele St.